Drainage and Erosion Solutions
Since 1993, Southern Drainage Systems has specialized in providing drainage solutions and erosion prevention.
The owner of the company will meet you on site, listen to you and design a system that will permanently solve your flooding, drainage or erosion concern.
Unlike most landscapers that offer drainage systems as a side service, we Design Drainage Systems for you, to prevent water from rising and entering your home or flooding your yard. Drainage Systems and erosion prevention have been our primary business since the beginning.
We have installed over 10,000 ft. of drainage systems and 2,000 ft. of retaining walls.
- The owner is on every job site, normally from start to finish.
- Drainage Systems – designed to permanently solve your flooding and standing water, concerns. We can provide you with a written 10 year Drainage System Guarantee.
- Erosion Prevention – engineered retaining walls, swales, re-grading of your property, excavation, and retention pond construction are all solutions to erosion. We provide a 10 year Guarantee on Retaining Walls.
- Most companies guess or eyeball slopes, elevations, and measurements. We use a laser to insure the drainage system we design is an accurate and permanent solution for your drainage problems.
- Many companies are unfamiliar with the proper installation and materials for French drains and install incorrect pipe or catch basins which wont work correctly for below ground drainage.
- We are knowledgeable with all types of drainage systems and will recommend the one that will provide you with the best permanent drainage solution.
- We have a long list of satisfied customers and would encourage you to contact several of our references before choosing any drainage contractor.
- You take pride in your property and we leave your property neat upon completion.
- Projects requiring a General Contractors License: Emerald Contractors, Owner John Marzulli, Certified General Contractor, License # CGC008986 has authorized us to use his Company Name and license for those specific projects.
Southern Drainage Systems is located in Tarpon Springs and Holiday Florida. Since 1993 Southern Drainage Systems has designed and installed over ten thousand feet of underground drainage system pipe and constructed thousands of feet of retaining walls in Pinellas County, Pasco County, and Hillsborough County, Tampa. Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Seminole, Largo, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Wesley Chapel, Lutz, St. Pete, Holiday, New Port Richey, Hudson, Apollo Beach, are cities and towns that we have provided flooding drainage and erosion solutions for customers.